The 2024 Robbins College of Health and Human Sciences Interprofessional Education (IPE) Symposium will be held March 26, 10:00am-2:00pm, online.
This Robbins College IPE Symposium is a collaborative event in which faculty, staff, and professionals from various healthcare disciplines come together to explore innovative approaches to teaching and learning. Participants will hear from a keynote speaker and engage in discussions aimed at promoting inter-professional teamwork, enhancing patient care, and advancing education in healthcare.
Attendees of the 2024 Robbins College IPE Symposium will:
- Learn about the Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC) Competencies
- Learn about the latest trends, research findings, and best practices
- Enrich teaching and professional growth
- Network with professionals from different backgrounds
- Discuss future inter-professional collaborations
|Welcome and Opening
|IPE Competencies Breakout Sessions
|Brainstorming Breakout Sessions
|Large Group Debriefing